If it happened so that you purchased anything by mistake or as a result of a misclick, you need to submit a request to our support team asking them for a Gem refund.
There's a number of requirements that are to be fulfilled:
- There must be no more than 7 days between the date of purchase and ticket submission date.
- In case you purchased a creature by mistake, this creature is to be removed from your active army slots (i.e. put in the reserve) from the moment you submitted a request to the moment the request is deemed solved.
- If a part or all the creatures are in the Infirmary or in the active army slots, our support staff won't be able to reverse the transaction.
- If you purchased a consumable or any other item, it needs to be kept in the inventory unless and until our support specialists reply to your request. If the item/consumable you purchased was used or sold, we wouldn't be able to refund the Gems you spent on it.
- Creatures (except for boosters/squads)
- Stamina potions
- Accidental healing
If you'd like your request to be solved asap, here are some tips, that'll help to speed up the process:
- The subject of the request should look like this: "Accidental purchase".
- The request is to have the info regarding the date and time of purchase, the name of the item/creature/consumable and the amount of Gems spent.
- The request should contain a link to your profile.